And unlike other power lift seats on the market, the Easy-Reach extends far from the vehicle and at a natural angle, matching the angle of the door. So you have plenty of access to your seat and can make the safest, easiest transfer.
In the down position, the Easy-Reach faces more toward the rear than other power lift seats do, so you’ll have an easier time stowing your chair behind the seat of your vehicle. It’s easier to reach to the side than behind you! And if you’re using a scooter lift, the Easy-Reach brings you to a convenient spot to transfer to your scooter without interference from the door.
- Almost always uses the original vehicle seat
- Easily removed when you sell the vehicle
- Won’t affect resale value
- When not needed, Easy-Reach serves as a normal passenger seat
- In most cases Easy-Reach seat still reclines
- In case of vehicle power failure, manual back-up system is standard, battery back-up optional
- Available for all first and second row positions except driver on all full-sized vans & most minivans